icix Engineering Careers
Senior Software Engineer – Salesforce
icix helps many of the world’s largest companies effectively and efficiently manage risk across their global supply chains. Our cloud applications, together with our network, enable businesses to collaborate with their trading partners to gain transparency into their supply chain and to identify and manage risk. Our approach leverages a wide range of product and facility level data to manage key Supply Chain Initiatives including: Product Safety, Supply Chain & Regulatory Compliance and Corporate Social Responsibility.
The icix network connects retailers and manufacturers, their suppliers and other trading partners, third-party certification bodies and testing laboratories, public sector agencies, and non-governmental organizations in order to manage safety and compliance programs.
The icix network and our cloud applications are used throughout a wide range of industries and complex supply chains, including General Merchandise, Apparel and Food. We deliver best-practice based on deep industry expertise, our extensive network of partners and years of experience and collaborations with our customers.
- Expertise in the Salesforce.com platform development environment: requirements gathering, designing, coding, debugging, performance analysis, packaging and deployment
- Work with customers, Product Management and User Experience to define requirements and architect effective solutions that solve customers’ pain points.
- Work as a member of the in-house engineering team developing Apex, Visualforce new functionality and enhancing existing functionality. Design and deploy high quality, scalable code.
- Will be the go-to-person in the engineering department to validate architecture and review code before delivery in production.
- Accountable for successful compliance with Salesforce best practices (governor’s limits, security review, performance, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience developing Force.com, Apex, Visualforce applications
- Excellent communication skills
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent related work experience
- Team player: able to hear different points of view and look for the best solution